Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have an oil leak in my 95 maxima. where is this leak coming from?

i noticed an oil leak in my maxima today. its on the bottom left side of the motor, somewhere above where the oil filter is mounted. it might be the oil filter, but what might be above it that might cause the leak as well?I have an oil leak in my 95 maxima. where is this leak coming from?
You are guessing at this point.





Until you have someone look at the car, who knows and the cost to repair is an unknown.I have an oil leak in my 95 maxima. where is this leak coming from?
The engine and a slow oil leak won't matter until you get your next oil change and they fix the problem.
check the sending unit for the gauge
Seal on oil filter may be cracked, sending unit above the filter, head gasket
its kind of an old car, it may be your gaskets starting to give out. whats the mileage and condition of the engine?





you may be right, may just be a lose oil filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment