Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best oil to use on dry skin for maximum moisture and protection WITHOUT the greasy feeling?

Find one WITHOUT alcohol. The manufacturers put alcohol in the mix to DRY your skin out so you will have to do what? Buy more lotion! Kind of misses the whole point of using lotion. But thats american industry for ya!





I suggest Burts Bee's Milk and Honey Body Lotion or the Carrot BB's variety.What is the best oil to use on dry skin for maximum moisture and protection WITHOUT the greasy feeling?
I like to use a thin Vitamin E Oil. It soaks in and I feel silky in the AM. Plus, it is natural and known to improve/heal cells.


I am beginning to use Coconut oil in my hair. It is something my friend from India showed me... and her hair is stunning.What is the best oil to use on dry skin for maximum moisture and protection WITHOUT the greasy feeling?
try MOYZEN,ITS LIQUID PARAFFIN,IT MIGHT HELP.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment