Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the size of the oil drain plug on 2003 Hyundai Elantra?

I'm trying to do an Oil Change, and the drain plug is really warped. So once I can get it off, I'm going to replace it. The trouble is, all I have is a crescent wrench to take it off with. I'm going to Advanced Auto to get a wrench to fit the plug better, but I'm not sure what size it is I need. Thanks!What is the size of the oil drain plug on 2003 Hyundai Elantra?
It is supossed to be a 17mm wrench, but due to the status that it is in, you may better off with vice grips or a directional pliers. If worse comes to worse, then you may need to drill it out and use an extractor to get it out. Good luck. It's a lot of work.What is the size of the oil drain plug on 2003 Hyundai Elantra?
Sure Drain Oil Plug - http://www.cablecar.biz/straightbladeplugs/suredrainoilplug.html Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment