Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quaker State Maximum Horsepower Oil?

I am intrigued because it actually meets OEM approval for some very stringent quality standards, namely Mercedes-Benz 229.5, which I know for a fact really means something.





Has anybody had good experience with this new Quaker State Maximum Horsepower full synthetic oil? It's also significantly cheaper than Mobil1 Full Synthetic European Car Formula (the only other one out there that passes 229.5), being only $18.00 for 5 quarts, rather than $30 for 5 quarts of the Mobil.Quaker State Maximum Horsepower Oil?
You will have to try it out and let us know how it works.Quaker State Maximum Horsepower Oil?
I use Castrol, Amsoil, and Elf depending on the prices. Btw, i have a Volkswagen, which is very strict too.





Mobil is a little overhyped. I do not know anything about Quaker State besides their green label, but I think I'll stay with Castrol, Amsoil or Elf.
Pennzoil in a different bottle. You know those Castrol t.v. adds? sludge is bad, and that's Pennzoil/QS

No comments:

Post a Comment