Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone find it hard to check your oil level on a Nissan Maxima? I have a '95. Thanks.?

Just check it in the AM before running the engine. The 3.5 liter 350Z engine is even harder to check.Does anyone find it hard to check your oil level on a Nissan Maxima? I have a '95. Thanks.?
You know honey you really need to know what you are dealing with before you buy a piece of sh!tDoes anyone find it hard to check your oil level on a Nissan Maxima? I have a '95. Thanks.?
open up were the oil goes in and use a ';brush pole';ok/easy.
I have the same car (and problem) lol. I'm getting rid of mine. But yeah, I always find it impossibe to determine how much oil is in there, so my advice to you would to be to always change your oil on time, or go to Jiffy Lube, for a free top-off between changes.
go to google and ask that same question

No comments:

Post a Comment