Tuesday, December 22, 2009

After how many maximum kms can I change engine oil in my Honda Civic 2005 model if I use FULLY synthetic oil?

Is it 10,000 or 15,000 or 20,000 Kilometers? My car mechanic tells me that I can change it after 20,000 kilometers / 1 year. Really?After how many maximum kms can I change engine oil in my Honda Civic 2005 model if I use FULLY synthetic oil?
Im in Japan and japanese but both american and japanese car-freak care too much about car. thaz too much.





Manufacture doesnt make is so delicate. cars must be drive all the condition of the world.





10.000 kilometers is good enough and 2000 cant make a problem. even if you have a problem with 20000km oil change, dont make it folt with oil change. it must be other problem.





And one more, engine isnt so delicate like aoutomatic transmission, so you dont need so much expensive englinoil like fully synthetic oil.





Just following makers recomended mentanance is good enogh.





Dont be so nervous.After how many maximum kms can I change engine oil in my Honda Civic 2005 model if I use FULLY synthetic oil?
Better to change the engine oil along with oil filter after 3000KM (around 1800 miles)or 2 months, which ever is earlier.
CAN YA BREAK IT DOWN TO STATES SIDE MATH


WE DO A CHANGE EVERY 3000 MILES W'FILTER LESS IF WE DRIVE MORE AND HEAVILY AT 2000 W/ FILTER
every 5000 km ~~
Every 3000 miles even with synthetic.
To tell you the truth full syn oil is a waste of money, in the long run it will cost you more money, poss wash out you rod bearings causing premature wear and failure due to the ability of the syn oil to get behind bearings, on the subject of oil changes your interval should be at 7,500 miles with full syn, with reg oil it should be at 5000 miles.
7 km
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment