Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the maximum quantity of shea butter I can use in Sheabutter & coconut oil soap bars.?

We produce a lot of shea butter and it's cheaper for us to use more of it in combination of coconut oil to make cold processed soap bars. I want to know the maximum amount of sheabutter i can combine with coconut oil , which is more expensive to us to get a good soap that lathers very well.What is the maximum quantity of shea butter I can use in Sheabutter %26amp; coconut oil soap bars.?
You produce shea butter??? Oh I am so jealous!!





I make a FABULOUS simple soap from 75% coconut oil and 25% shea butter. The trick is to discount the lye by 10% so that it's not too drying. Happy to discuss in more detail.





If you have access to other less expensive oils we may be able to work those in too. Send me a message if you wish. Or visit http://www.thedishforum.com/forum/ (The Dish) and join to discuss there.





Where ARE you? Shea, I love shea...

No comments:

Post a Comment