Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a 97 nissan maxima 3.0 what type of weight of oil should i use? and it has over 205k miles.?

They have introduced a new type of oil that is formulated for high mileage vehicles. If you check at your parts house, they can show you what I am talking about. Keep in mind to still follow the viscosity rating that is appropriate for your vehicle. I would suspect that to be a 5/30 weight oil.I have a 97 nissan maxima 3.0 what type of weight of oil should i use? and it has over 205k miles.?
Use what is says on the cap. Engines are designed with this in mind. Don't let a shop tell you any different. They just want to sell oil. You can buy better oil with the same numbers if you want more protection.I have a 97 nissan maxima 3.0 what type of weight of oil should i use? and it has over 205k miles.?
10W/40
Refer to owners manual or dealer

No comments:

Post a Comment